Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dreams and King Sized Beds

Yo,
So last night was the last night my gf and I got to sleep on a double bed. Tonight it's KINGSIZE!!! Holla!! The last night on the tiny bed didn't come without any crazy dream action though. I had this dream that some girl I know (not sure who can't remember) was naked in a tub and had a litter of bulldog puppies in the tub with her. She was sending me pictures of her with these weird little puppies on her iphone. I was trying to get a drink from this place cause I was thirsty and my phone kept buzzing, I was in a car too, and then I woke up with a sore shoulder in real life. Then I ate oatmeal, then had a coffee, then came to work, now I'm here doing this. so interesting hey? I remember wanting mountain dew really bad.
Later,

No comments: